POSTS NUEVOS Temas sin respuesta lista de usuarios

First time with hermies and the only thing new is my light

Completas guías con toda la información necesaria.

First time with hermies and the only thing new is my light

Notapor zely99 » 03 Oct 2019 07:09

Hello everyone,,
So this is my first run if plants ever with hermies. 2 GSC so far and 1 gorilla glue ( all started from seed ) and a clone of a Gelato plant that ive grown before now also hermed out.

The only thing new this run is my light. i went from a 600 watt HPS cool tube last grow to this 480 watt quantum board this grow

we think weve already ruled out heat stress, light leaks, and bad genetics ( the clone ).

after a day and a bit of trying to wrap my head around why this was happening i looked at the light specs and it suggest spam borrado
hanging it 20-32 inches away from the canopy. my light is 12 inches from the canopy. do you think that could be it?

some things about my grow

4 Gallon pots with HP pro mix in a 4x4x6 tent

fed a combo of Compost tea and top dress ( used in the past with great success )

temps at min would go to 21C and 26C on the high end. and humidity never went above 55% during flower.

TLDR: i think my new light is too close to my plants and making them herm, thoughts?

EDIT: i did not change my light mid grow. this is a new light compared to my last grow which i used my HPS
Última edición por zely99 el 03 Oct 2019 11:16, editado 1 vez en total
zely99

Re: First time with hermies and the only thing new is my lig

Notapor Pupix » 03 Oct 2019 07:44

Hello! different things can make hermies, and in my growlife I always saw hermies when I got my plants too much tight each others, if you got too big plants and/or too many plants in your garden they will have male flowers, this thing happen now in your growbox? they are too big or you got too much plants?

See you!
Pupix is back!
Pupix
***** Chu Majek 100%

Notapor funes666 » 06 Oct 2019 16:34

> i think my new light is too close to my plants and making them herm, thoughts?

So you just changed from HPS to LED and got all hermies??

Uau, that's very interesting it maybe as you say: too much light (and no heat) but it could be also related to the light spectrum of the LEDs.

Anyway it's very interesting I grow with HPS and never had hermies (just one time outdoor but it wasnt a good genetic).

¿Alguien ha detectado más hermafroditas por usar LEDs? / Any other one here got more hermies using LEDs?
Funes el memorioso
funes666
Chu Majek 100%

Notapor Pupix » 15 Oct 2019 15:07

This threat was did only to put some spam between the lines, trying to hide it because if I see I will delete, like I finally doing, fucking spamers!
Pupix is back!
Pupix
***** Chu Majek 100%

Volver a GUÍAS CULTIVO